We never just want to make something, that´s already there. We want to make something different, something better. Featuring a classy and costly CNC-Finish and a wonderful Titanium bolt, Squeezy is not just light with 7.9g @ 34.9/35mm. Unlike other seat clamps, Squeezy has a collar-less design. Collars are basically just a installation aid, to prevent the clamp from sliding down the seat tube, but in fact they locally stiffen up the clamp and hinder it from distributing the clamping force evenly. Squeezy acts like a thin metal band, that perfectly snuggles around the circumference of your seat tube and smoothly secures your seatpost in place.
Compact design and the Titanium Torx T-25 bolt placed as close to the seat tube as possible allow even distribution of loads and
dropper posts in particular can benefit greatly from smooth load distribution. 3 "Slip-Stopps" prevent Squeezy sliding down the seat tube during installation.
Squeezy is available in various diameters to fit the most common seat-tubes. Please note, that this dimension refers to the seat-tube outer diameter and NOT to the seatpost specification.
- extremely low weight: 7g (31.8mm)
- material: Al-7075-T6, fine-feed CNC finish
- collar-less design for more even clamping force distribution
- Ti-6Al-4V titanium-clamping bolts Torx T-25 drive (please note, that Squeezies from first batch had T-20 bolts, but we figured, that was not a very smart choice)
- "Slip-Stopp" installation aids
|Black / 31.8mm
|Black / 34.9mm